This series of 10 large, best-selling wall charts present easy-to-follow illustrations of the structure and procedures of various areas of BC’s justice system.
Series A (English or French)
Series A is the basic introductory series and is intended for use with elementary and ESL students, although the information and legal concepts are relevant to teenagers and adults as well.
- Law in the Community (only available in English)
- Criminal Law and Civil Law
- Courts of British Columbia
- Supreme Court Criminal Court
Series B (English)
Series B is the advanced series and is intended for use with high school law students, justice system personnel, criminology and law students as well as other members of the general public.
- Criminal Trial Procedures
- The Legal Process for All Criminal Offences
- A Criminal Courtroom
- The Civil Court Process
- Youth Criminal Justice Act: The Legal Process (also available in French)
Guide to the Wall Charts
This guide expands upon each wall chart and provides suggested activities to assist in the learning process. It is free when you purchase a complete series or $10 if purchased separately.
Purchase BC's Justice System Wall Charts - Individuals Wall Charts: $10 each - Guide to the Wall Charts: $10 - Series A Wall Charts: $35 (includes Guide) - Series B Wall Charts: $40 (includes Guide) Order this publication